Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Thumb Cramps and OUAT

I've been doing so much knitting lately that my right thumb and forefinger are cramping up easily. Which makes writing anything other than my novel... not a priority this week. Ugh.

Good news, though, I wrote 2500 words on "The Mermaid and the Unicorn" yesterday, passed the 100,000 page mark, and am just a couple of pages away from crossing over into Act 3!!! At last!

I don't know if I'll write a full post on the "Once Upon a Time" season premiere... by the time my hand is fully working again I suspect it'll be next week with episode 2. Most of my thoughts are about the costumes, anyhow, which I wrote thoroughly about here.

Anyhow, thank you for your patience, and check out my instagram for more frequent content over the next week. Gotta see what I'm killing my thumb for, right?

No comments: