Sunday, January 17, 2016

Two Years of being a Hajek

 Two years ago, this happened.













The past two years have been tremendously hard from a health standpoint (starting with that migraine on my wedding day, which you would never guess from the photos!), but Nathan has been with me through every minute of it and his devotion and selflessness keeps me in awe every day. I never dreamed it was possible to love someone the way I love him.


You can read all of my wedding related posts at the links below:
Our Romance
My Engagement (and Wedding plans)
Timing and Guests Lists - God's Got it All
Invitation Stuff
Shower Snapshots
Too Many Feelings to Catalog Them All (Moving out, moving in)
My Wedding - Part 1 (Preparation)
My Wedding - Part 2 (Ceremony and Reception)
My Wedding - Part 2.5 (The Legos)
My Wedding - Part 3 (The Honeymoon)
My Wedding - Official Photos
My Wedding - Part 4 (The Illinois Reception)
Mourning the Wedding I didn't have
A Letter to Bride-to-Be's about Engagement Emotions

1 comment:

AnneMarie said...

Happy anniversary! Has it really been two years?? Wow, it's crazy how time flies. I don't know about you, but it honestly seems like yesterday since you and Nathan got married (I know that's super cliche, but really, it does not seem like two whole years have passed!). I'm so glad that in all of your difficult health problems, you two have gotten to experience that special bond, care, and unity of marriage together :)